All My Needs



Prayer: 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
 The sun comes up it's a new day dawning
 It's time to sing Your song again
 Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
 Let me be singing when the evening comes
 Bless the Lord O my soul, O my soul,
 Worship His holy name
 Sing like never before, O my soul
 I'll worship Your holy name

Read: Psalm 103

Think about It: This week we think about the mercy of God as He deals with our true identity. We are broken and wounded and in much need of help, compassion, and forgiveness. As we read the   story of Mephibosheth and his need of compassion, we cannot help but put ourselves in his place. Our reading for today is Psalm 103. This Psalm, composed by King David is filled with compassion and mercy. It richly declares God’s incomparable love for us. As you read through this Psalm, try and place yourself into Mephibosheth’s sandals. How might his heart have been moved by these Words after he received the gift of welcome and grace that he was given by David?
     After you have read the Psalm with Mephibosheth in mind, read it again with your own life in the foreground. How has the Lord healed you? What has He forgiven you of today? How has your life been  renewed? All of these questions are answered in the Lord Jesus Christ. Just as God answered all of the needs in the life of Mephibosheth through His servant David, so He answers our need through Jesus. We can speak these words with David in full understanding that we have received so much from our Savior.

Prayer: You're rich in love and You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

Bless the Lord O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
©2011 Said And Done Music. Jonas Myrin | Matt Redman. CLI#551204

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excusez-moi

יהוה שָׁמַר--Yahweh Shamar (God Watches)

Narrow Door